Watermelon and Halloumi Salad
That’s right Watermelon and Halloumi Salad, like strawberries and balsamic or chocolate and avocado, they shouldn’t go together, but they do. This easy salad is perfect for those warm summer evenings.
- 1/4 watermelon cut into 3cm cubes -
- 1/3 white onion finely chopped -
- Halloumi - 180g
- Small handful of mint leaves -
- Balsamic glase or Balsamic Vinegar -
- 1 - Pan fry the Halloumi on medium heat to brown the surface and then cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 - Gently stir the watermelon cubes, onion, mint leaves and Halloumi together.
- 3 - Drizzle with balsamic. Serve while the Halloumi is still warm. Amazing!!