Prawn & Chilli Feta Linguine
This super simple recipe is perfect for a quick dinner. The combination of prawns and chilli is loved in our house so we figured why not throw in a bit of feta for good measure. This recipe will serve 4, but for more people just add 80g of pasta per person and 6 prawns per person and as much chilli feta as you like.
- Linguine Pasta - 320g
- Prawns - 24
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Butter - 30g
- Parsley - bunch
- Chilli Feta - 50g
- 1 - Start by boiling a pan of water, add salt and olive oil and get the pasta cooking.
- 2. - Clean and peel you prawns.
- 3 - Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- 4 - Heat a frying pan and melt the butter. Fry the garlic for a few seconds and then toss in the prawns and cook until they are pink and cooked through, usually 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5 - Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl. Pour over your cooked prawns, butter and garlic. Crumble in your chilli feta and drizzle with a couple of tablespoons of good quality olive oil for good measure. Now lightly combine, sprinkle over your chopped parsley and serve.